Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 7 su 7

Discussione: Italian Kit List

Spina
    Club
    Non affiliato

Predefinito Italian Kit List

Ciao a tutti,

In primo luogo, come ho detto nella mia presentazione, io non parlo italiano, io uso un traduttore, mi dispiace per gli errori.

Ho bisogno d'aiuto, ho letto su diverse unità militari italiane. Io non so su come eseguire il mio kitlist.

Ho il seguente materiale:

Vegetata desertico, in particolare questo modello:

6094A e Ciras Mare (Coyote o khaki)
    M4A1 RIS con ACOG 4x32
    Sig P226 e Beretta M9
    Comtac II, TASC e Cavalvy Cavalvy Elite II
    Brown Caps con Velcro

Con questi accessori, quale unità militari e che anno potrebbe ricreare?

Grazie

Recluta L'avatar di Skean
    Club
    Katana SAT

Predefinito

hola .. yo no soy un experto en la configuración italiana ... Yo sólo puedo felicitar por elegir el patrón .. Eres la primera que veo que escoge la versión del desierto con vegetación

Spina L'avatar di Marco-mes
    Club
    A.S.D. Navy Seals Roma

Predefinito

Hola Josè,
    did you already checked on this section? (see link below)
    http://www.softairmania.it/forums/148-ITALIAN-STYLE-FANS-CLUB

I think you can find several pictures and info about italian forces on that section...
    I'm not very expert about italian forces equipments, perhaps, based on your ASG (M4) i think you should consider a ComSubIn setup....

Ciao
    Marco
    Ultima modifica di Marco-mes; 19/02/2014 a 20:10 Motivo: corretto errore ortografico

In attesa di conferma In attesa della conferma e-mail
    Club
    A-team tre valli

Predefinito

ehi there!! nice to meet you...so...with your plate carrier 6094 the very best setup you can create is something like GOI (something like Italian "Navy SEALS")...you need only a multicam combat shirt and pants (better from Crye Precision)...never seen recent images of these guys with 6094s and italian desert uniform...watch out for the photogallery of Italian Special Forces in this forum...maybe you can find something that can help you

Buena Suerte!!!

Spina
    Club
    Non affiliato

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da Skean Visualizza il messaggio
    hola .. yo no soy un experto en la configuración italiana ... Yo sólo puedo felicitar por elegir el patrón .. Eres la primera que veo que escoge la versión del desierto con vegetación
    Thanks Skean, this uniform in Spain not well know.

Quote Originariamente inviata da Marco-mes Visualizza il messaggio
    Hola Josè,
    did you already chacked on this section? (see link below)
    http://www.softairmania.it/forums/148-ITALIAN-STYLE-FANS-CLUB

I think you can find several pictures and info about italian forces on that section...
    I'm not very expert about italian forces equipments, perhaps, based on your ASG (M4) i think you should consider a ComSubIn setup....

Ciao
    Marco
    Yes, I did. I have already read that post. I have a problem, I like the ComSuBin setup, but the uniform is different. ComSuBin uses the CB62 SOD. I don't know the model's name of my uniform, sorry.

Quote Originariamente inviata da luke_SIX_1990 Visualizza il messaggio
    ehi there!! nice to meet you...so...with your plate carrier 6094 the very best setup you can create is something like GOI (something like Italian "Navy SEALS")...you need only a multicam combat shirt and pants (better from Crye Precision)...never seen recent images of these guys with 6094s and italian desert uniform...watch out for the photogallery of Italian Special Forces in this forum...maybe you can find something that can help you

Buena Suerte!!!
    Sorry, but I don't want to use the multicam, I want to use the vegetato. I have the american PJ setup for Multicam.

However, I've this picture:

In the right side, we can see an operator with a same uniform that mine and khaki vest, what's the model?

Other operator (central area) with same uniform and khaki vest (Molle Plate Carrier?? ) with MAP.

I don't know these vests.

The driver wear a khaki ciras.

All this is something I want.
    These pictures have in common the uniform model and different vests. But, I don't know the military units.
    These can be a guide for my kitlist italian uniform.

Recluta L'avatar di Skean
    Club
    Katana SAT

Predefinito

Never in italy its well know...
    I have one of this uniform because my last GF send me one original EI because her uncle work
    in italian army

In attesa di conferma In attesa della conferma e-mail
    Club
    S.O.E Special Operation Easy

Predefinito

The bdu in first fotos isn't a vegetata desert but is a fnc prato cb60, and the vest is petzco 5200

Questa pagina è stata trovata cercando:

www.brigatafolgore.com

hts0

guastatori

SEO Blog

Tag per questa discussione

Licenza Creative Commons
SoftAir Mania - SAM by SoftAir Mania Community is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Italia License.
Based on a work at www.softairmania.it.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.softairmania.it.
SoftAir Mania® è un marchio registrato.