Come segnalatomi da thepeoz, scaravento a voi:
Price: JPY34,800 （tax is not included） --> circa 260 euro
Release Date: Early Summer 2013 (undetermined)
The Tokyo Marui GAS SHOTGUN” SERIES is coming with the first model being the M870 Tactical.
The “AIR SHOTGUN” SERIES could shoot 3 round BBs at the same time. On the other hand, ”GAS SHOTGUN” SERIES can select “3-round shot” or “6-round shot”. You can select the fire type to fit the situation. For example, in a long distance, 3round shot mode. In a short distance, 6rounds shot mode.
The features of M870 TACTICAL
- It is equipped with a 20mm rail and XS (Ghost ring) type rear sight.
- New shotshell magazine is also available (the capacity is 30 rounds). It is also available for the AIR SHOTGUN series. You can still use current shotshell magazines for the new M870 Tactical gas shot gun.
- You can select the fire type mode “3-round shot mode” or “6-round shot mode” by moving the selector lever which is located at the ejection port (patent-pending).
- New engine was developed for the “GAS SHOTGUN”. The “Rapid fire” function is installed that enables you to shoot one after another with operating the fore end and keeping the trigger pulled.
- “Double Hop-Up System” was newly developed. It can make BBs hopping-up at 3-round or 6- round shot mode (patent-pending)
- Removable large GAS tank is installed in the stock. It can shoot 100 shots or more with a single gas charge. (A Gas Tank is also planned as part of optional parts to sell.)
- Fore end and stock were measured from real gun
- Metal parts are adopted for the primary parts (ex. Outer Barrel, Receiver, Trigger Plate). The high stiffness and realistic texture were achieved by using such parts.
- Optional parts are planned to be sold separately.