Pagina 9 di 9 primaprima ... 789
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 81 a 86 su 86

Discussione: U.S. ARMY Videos (REAL ACTION)

Recluta
    L'avatar di #rozzo#
    Club
    Shinkitai Softair Team Taranto

Predefinito

No rounds penetrated his body armor, and he made it home with no permanent injuries. This happened in Kunar Province, Afghanistan.
    *READ* From the cameraman:
    " I got a hit a total of 4 times. My helmet cam died and i made it down the mountain on my own. I was also hit in the side of my helmet and my eye pro was shot off of my face. We were doing overwatch on the village to recon and gather intel. I was point heading down the face of the hill with the LT. when we got hit. the rest of the squad was pinned down by machine gun fire. I didn't start the video until a few mins into the firefight for obvious reasons. I came out into the open to draw fire so my squad could get to safety."

"A round struck the tube by my hand of the 203 grenade launcher which knocked it out of my hands. When I picked the rifle back up it was still functional but the grenade launcher tube had a nice sized 7.62 cal bullet hole in it and was rendered useless. "

Recluta
    L'avatar di #rozzo#
    Club

Predefinito

321st Field Artillery engage Taliban fighters on a hillside using the M777 in direct fire mode.

Recluta
    L'avatar di #rozzo#
    Club

Predefinito

Recluta
    L'avatar di #rozzo#
    Club

Predefinito

Joint Terminal Attack Controllers or 'JTACs' provide a crucial role in providing Close Air Support assets to Army manuever units. These Airmen deploy alongside Army maneuver units and undergo a tedious 85 day training course to learn and become proficient in their chosen profession.

Spina L'avatar di ..Henry...
    Club
    SWAT Team Verona

Predefinito

Recluta L'avatar di charlieboy76
    Club
    2 F.A.S.T.

Predefinito

L'M240 gunner si è fatto fregare tutte le granate..

Pagina 9 di 9 primaprima ... 789

Questa pagina è stata trovata cercando:

video

SEO Blog

Tag per questa discussione

Licenza Creative Commons
SoftAir Mania - SAM by SoftAir Mania Community is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Italia License.
Based on a work at www.softairmania.it.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.softairmania.it.
SoftAir Mania® è un marchio registrato.