Pagina 4 di 4 primaprima ... 234
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 31 a 39 su 39

Discussione: domande e commenti sulle armi e repliche scandinave e baltiche

Veterano L'avatar di linux
    Club
    Non Affiliato

Predefinito

abbiamo gia fatto la lista delle armi scandinave e sono indicati i paesi scandinavi che lo usano...

Veterano

L'avatar di sam_ fisher
    Club
    I.S.A.F. Team

Predefinito

ho
    trovato questa interessante discussione su mp.net riguardante l'hk 416 e il 417 da parte di operatori norvegesi

è in inlgese ma è facilmente comprensibile...ci sono anche interessanti foto di dettaglio degli orpelli che vengono montati sui fucili...credo che possa essere utile a chi voglia replicare quasi alla perfezione queste armi

end-user experiences with hk416n and hk417 in the norwegian armed forces.

today i heard from two hk416n and one hk417 user of the norwegian armed forces (home guard who had been rearmed and trained a week ago), and also got to play with their guns (no shooting though).

hk416n: reports seem relatively good, but it is not completely the magical high-speed piece of kit some have believed it to be. even with the gas-piston system it still fouls the action, yet less than the same soldiers have experienced with their ag3’s (hk g3) and definitely less than the comparable m16\m4 and diemaco c7\c8 sfw.
    notable points to remember: all hk416n rifles have an s-e-f trigger pack and are issued with sling, aimpoint comp m4, insight m3x light, vertical front grip, adjustable stock, 7 steel hk magazines and a soft carrying case with velcro panel on front for fastening insignia and name strip.

hk417: comes with same stock and sling, semi auto only trigger pack, s&b scope with a scope mount that didn’t fit (!) and they had to order new ones from the us at their own expense, brugger & thomet suppressor made to fasten on the flash suppressor, which they call a signature eliminator (as, apparently, suppressor is politically incorrect) and the polymer 20-round magazines which are apparently crap. they also can’t use 7.62x51 nato ammo, but have to use match .308 ammo (lapua lock base) as the chambers seem to be wrong\reamed to shallow for 7.62 nato. these rifles are to replace the dm\sniper rifle in use, the hk msg90.

both rifles are also fitted with folding front and rear iron sights as backup to the aimpoint or s&b scope.

they have also had bad experience with the norwegian ‘green’ 5.56 mm ammunition, the nm229 leadless cartridge. the troops got sick with flu-like symptoms after firing, and i read the ffi (armed forces research institute) report on this, and it seems to be excessive levels of copper and nickel (going from memory here so i might be wrong) in the gases produced by firing. the fixes seem to be open-air firing when possible, and better range ventilation and fewer shooters on the line at one time when indoor ranges and overbuilt firing lines are used.

markings: both the hk416n and the aimpoint comp m4 are marked with the norwegian crown over an n inside a shield to designate it as norwegian government (or as some like to say, the kings) property. on the hk416n it is placed on the right hand side of the magwell, on the aimpoint it is on the left side of the tube. the hk417 does not have this marking......

Club
    Non Affiliato

Predefinito

i dubbi espressi dall'autore del post negli ultimi mesi sono circolati in molti forum e anche nei media...i piu noti, i problemi con le munizioni e l'impossibilita da parte del 417 di usare munizioni a piena potenza...

Veterano

L'avatar di sam_ fisher
    Club
    I.S.A.F. Team

Predefinito

non so se ho capito bene, ma i colpi utilizzati hanno fatto ammalare i soldati con sintomi tipo quelli dell'influenza

Club
    Non Affiliato

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da sam_ fisher Visualizza il messaggio
    non so se ho capito bene, ma i colpi utilizzati hanno fatto ammalare i soldati con sintomi tipo quelli dell'influenza
    normalmente le munizioni militari contengono una percentuale di piombo, che non crea problemi...il problema con il 416 e che il sistema di gas va a creare della polvere di piombo che va praticamente a finire in faccia ai militari che poi si sentono male (il piombo e cmq tossico). ora l'esercito ha dovuto spendere non so quanti milioni per munizioni senza piombo per il solo 416, le altre armi 5,56 (diemaco, minimi, g36) usano senza nessun problema le munizioni normali...

Spina L'avatar di Federicuz84
    Club
    Non Affiliato

Predefinito

Quote Originariamente inviata da linux Visualizza il messaggio
    ora l'esercito ha dovuto spendere non so quanti milioni per munizioni senza piombo per il solo 416, le altre armi 5,56 (diemaco, minimi, g36) usano senza nessun problema le munizioni normali...

sempre detto io un bel g3a3 con 7,62

Club
    Non Affiliato

Predefinito

notiziona per gli appassionati, la g&g quest'anno presentera l'fnc e l'rk95...

In attesa di conferma In attesa della conferma e-mail
    Club
    EXTREMA RATIO asd

Predefinito

Credo sia il caso di aggiornare la pagina delle armi scandinave, l'ak5 prodotto dalla G&G è disponibile già da un bel pò!....e io non vedo l'ora di avere i soldi per prenderlo!!

Veterano

L'avatar di sam_ fisher
    Club
    I.S.A.F. Team

Predefinito

eccolo qui l'ak5, cioè la versione svedese dell'fnc belga
    http://www.guay2.com/web/our_product...GL.php?lang=en

Pagina 4 di 4 primaprima ... 234

Questa pagina è stata trovata cercando:

undefined

hk416n

valmet

suomi

SEO Blog
Licenza Creative Commons
SoftAir Mania - SAM by SoftAir Mania Community is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribuzione - Non commerciale - Non opere derivate 3.0 Italia License.
Based on a work at www.softairmania.it.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.softairmania.it.
SoftAir Mania® è un marchio registrato.